Saturday, March 18, 2017

The Reluctant Messenger of Science and Religion Blog

I have owned and operated the website The Reluctant Messenger of Science and Religion for almost 20 years and have been active on Facebook on a closed group called The Reluctant Messenger Group since 2012. I also have a mailing list hosted by Yahoo called the Reluctant Messenger Newsletter and I spend a lot of time writing and posting on Facebook. Since the website has been monetized for awhile with Adsense, and this blog is automatically compatible with same, I thought it was time to turn my daily writings into a blog and to link to them from Facebook and the mailing list.  It's a natural extension of the website, the book, and other endeavors.   As a way to get started, I will also be posting chapters from the sequel to my book, The Reluctant Messenger of Science and Religion.

1 comment: