Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Shifting Timelines

Late December, while on vacation, I was feeling like I was getting sick. Took a nap, and I had a dream I traveled back in time and when I woke up I no longer felt bad. In fact, I was able to pack the car and drive the 10 hrs needed to get home. After I got home I did end up getting an upper respiratory viral thing. But by then I was safely home.This month I sent out an expensive package to a customer in New York and it became lost. This morning I had a dream I shifted timelines and when I woke up I tracked the package and lo and behold it had been found at the sorting hub and was on its way.Add these two experiences to others I have had and I am convinced timelines are real and we do and can shift to better ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment