Sunday, August 20, 2017

Why is the world going through turmoil right now?


I sometimes get answers to questions in a way I can't prove to others that the answer is valid, so as a result I never share them. I am going to make an exception this time because it's too important of a question and so are the answers. The question was, "Why is the world in so much turmoil at this time?" The answer was, "The world is going through a purification process and the hate and violence are the impurities." I was then presented with several mental images of gold being made pure and saw the impurities as dross, which is the scum formed on the surface of the molten metal as they are heated so as to drive out the impurities. I was then reminded of several Old Testament, Tibetan and Hopi Indian prophecies that essentially spoke of a time in which this would happen in 'similar language' appropriate to the cultures these prophecies.







$3.99 Kindle eBook
The Reluctant 
Messenger of Science and Religion Book Cover
Buy from Amazon.com


No comments:

Post a Comment